Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Luxembourg
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.616 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €7,300 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €4,693 (7,623 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)