Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 50% cheaper than in Luxembourg
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 34%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Allahabad costs ₨2,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,009 (about 5 hours ago)