Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 27% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,600 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €4,805 (C$7,586) in Nanaimo, British Columbia.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)