Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.775 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 26% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,500 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €4,817 (Dinar 1,736) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 2 hours ago)