Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20121 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,400 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €3,138 (RM15,597) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)