Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Luxembourg
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €7,200 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €2,675 (﷼ 133,731,616) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)