Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 28% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,300 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €4,556 ($5,364) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)