Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020.
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 18% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,300 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €5,181 in Groningen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 4 hours ago)