Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09745 EUR / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 428 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Luxembourg
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)