Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30868 EUR / TND
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 78% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,900 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €1,547 (5,013 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)