Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Luxembourg
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03789 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Luxembourg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 72% cheaper than in Luxembourg
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €7,600 in Luxembourg you would need to make just about €2,133 (Mex$ 56,303) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)