Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Ludhiana, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ludhiana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Ludhiana (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,016 (R$ 4,324) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)