Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Lucknow, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11825 INR / XOF
Do you live in Lucknow? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 97% more expensive than in Lucknow (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,540 (1,281,569 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)