Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 143.133 CDF / CNY
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 51% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 4,566,975 Franc (元31,907) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ankara costs 450TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seattle, Washington costs $389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dar es Salaam costs 182,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)