Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 195.045 CDF / CNY
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 33% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 6,258,860 Franc (元32,089) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)