Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 141.620 CDF / CNY
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 52% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 4,898,146 Franc (元34,587) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tirana costs 1,200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 3,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhopal costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)