Cost of living comparison between Wuxi, China and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.136 CDF / CNY
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 49% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 5,145,155 Franc (元35,208) in Wuxi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,800TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vlorë costs 25,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)