Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.767 CDF / INR
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 53% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 4,780,141 Franc (₨219,607) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)