Cost of living comparison between Varanasi, India and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.010 CDF / INR
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 72% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 2,821,773 Franc (₨201,408) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$92 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gaziantep costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rotterdam costs €539 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Nanning costs 元200 (about 1 hour ago)