Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,402 prices entered by 947 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 661.351 CDF / CAD
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 52% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 4,660,048 Franc (C$7,046) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brussels costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Panama City costs 120 B/. (about 2 hours ago)