Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,343 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 715.592 CDF / CAD
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 47% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 4,930,331 Franc (C$6,890) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monrovia costs 123,853 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tampa, Florida costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php5,000 (about 2 hours ago)