Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,151 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 708.965 CDF / CAD
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 50% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 4,915,974 Franc (C$6,934) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 210 Franc (about 2 hours ago)