Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,486 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1003.177 CDF / CAD
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 27% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 6,840,609 Franc (C$6,819) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)