Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,567 prices entered by 684 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1214.715 CDF / CAD *
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,720,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 7,030,441 Franc (C$5,788) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)