Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,138 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 730.202 CDF / CAD
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 48% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 4,862,171 Franc (C$6,659) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comayagua costs L 20 (about 1 hour ago)