Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.434 CDF / ARS
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 5,236,285 Franc (ARS $61,290) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)