Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.638 CDF / ARS
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 74% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 2,674,149 Franc (ARS $41,371) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Almaty costs 1,100 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,179 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,200 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Samara costs руб 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 60 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)