Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 63.475 CDF / ARS
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 3,580,126 Franc (ARS $56,402) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (43 minutes ago)