Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.484 CDF / ARS
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 73% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 2,617,972 Franc (ARS $39,979) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Lyon costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)