Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.711 CDF / PKR *
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 3,462,043 Franc (₨295,616) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)