Cost of living comparison between Dehra Dun, India and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.558 CDF / INR
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 74% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 2,517,419 Franc (₨172,925) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)