Cost of living comparison between Dehra Dun, India and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.957 CDF / INR
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 75% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 2,432,048 Franc (₨174,255) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £18,277 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Qinhuangdao costs 元1.00 (about 1 hour ago)