Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45925 CDF / COP
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 4,611,480 Franc (COL$10,041,403) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)