Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33540 CDF / COP
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 3,270,182 Franc (COL$9,749,986) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $175 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Witbank costs R 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)