Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31933 CDF / COP
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 3,126,108 Franc (COL$9,789,479) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aberdeen costs £375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)