Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 CDF / COP
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,210,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 3,654,594 Franc (COL$6,994,737) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)