Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30174 CDF / COP
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 69% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 3,143,403 Franc (COL$10,417,482) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 101,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)