Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33324 CDF / COP
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 66% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 3,364,440 Franc (COL$10,096,102) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €1,050 (about 1 hour ago)