Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31908 CDF / COP
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 3,098,093 Franc (COL$9,709,437) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palma de Mallorca costs €0.08 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Graz costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)