Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27401 CDF / COP
Do you live in Lubumbashi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 71% cheaper than in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Lubumbashi you would need to make just about 2,969,276 Franc (COL$10,836,314) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Taipei costs 71 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bristol costs £479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Niterói costs R$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)