Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,969 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 115.939 AOA / BRL *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,977,587 Kz (R$ 17,057) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)