Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Luanda, Angola
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.354 AOA / MXN
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 78% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,820,000 Kwanza in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,040,290 Kwanza (Mex$ 111,214) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)