Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Luanda, Angola
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.402 AOA / MXN
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 77% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Kwanza in Luanda you would need to make just about 2,237,957 Kwanza (Mex$ 238,026) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,354 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,400 (about 4 hours ago)