Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Luanda, Angola
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.927 AOA / MXN
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 81% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Kwanza in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,919,683 Kwanza (Mex$ 215,033) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sofia costs 56 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)