Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Luanda, Angola
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.777 AOA / MXN
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 80% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Kwanza in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,836,508 Kwanza (Mex$ 209,240) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)