Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Luanda, Angola
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.902 AOA / MXN
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 81% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Kwanza in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,826,626 Kwanza (Mex$ 205,197) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 132,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barranquilla costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$6,099 (about 3 hours ago)