Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Luanda, Angola
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.638 AOA / MXN
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 81% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Kwanza in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,900,426 Kwanza (Mex$ 219,999) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (35 minutes ago)