Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2134.087 AOA / KWD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 56% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,373,734 Kz (Dinar 1,581) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)