Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 740.769 AOA / EUR *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,200,714 Kz (€4,321) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €200 (about 3 hours ago)