Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 914 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 112.577 AOA / BRL *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,807,109 Kz (R$ 16,052) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)