Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.788 AOA / CLP *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,756,205 Kz (CH$2,228,447) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 4 hours ago)