Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 28.805 AOA / MXN *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,628,530 Kz (Mex$ 56,537) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Badajoz costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.13 (about 2 hours ago)