Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 626.803 AOA / USD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,087,092 Kz ($4,925) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 670,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 2.21 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)