Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 618.499 AOA / PAB *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 51% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,121,689 Kz (5,047 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Paris costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)