Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 619.199 AOA / CUC *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,866,646 Kz (4,630 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,180,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)