Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 174.719 AOA / PEN *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,726,053 Kz (S/. 9,879) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)