Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.928 AOA / MXN *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,292,736 Kz (Mex$ 46,288) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Tampere costs €0.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)