Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 174.564 AOA / PEN *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,711,258 Kz (S/. 9,803) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)