Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 468.372 AOA / CAD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,689,153 Kz (C$7,877) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,190,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 2 hours ago)