Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 114.707 AOA / BRL *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,669,403 Kz (R$ 14,554) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 1 hour ago)