Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 791.864 AOA / GBP *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 4,323,962 Kz (£5,460) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,150,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Geneva costs CHF 9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)