Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.489 AOA / EGP *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,890,754 Kz (E£ 47,880) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paramaribo costs 11 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Odense costs kr79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,166 (about 3 hours ago)