Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 439.578 AOA / AUD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 4,271,168 Kz (AU$9,717) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,180,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 6 hours ago)