Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 961 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.006 AOA / HUF *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,251,014 Kz (1,121,874 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)