Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 727.936 AOA / EUR *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 3,908,676 Kz (€5,370) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)