Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,474 prices entered by 484 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16283 AOA / COP *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,632,075 Kz (COL$10,023,034) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £579 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Irkutsk costs руб 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limassol costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 4 hours ago)