Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 346%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 678.158 AOA / CHF *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 186% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 6,042,266 Kz (CHF 8,910) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,110,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 3 hours ago)