Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04196 AOA / IDR *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,590,340 Kz (Rp 37,901,557) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)