Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 114.707 AOA / BRL *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,763,488 Kz (R$ 15,374) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)