Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 639 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.239 AOA / RSD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,161,991 Kz (346,524 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$23,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lleida costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (about 2 hours ago)