Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.972 AOA / HUF *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,480,863 Kz (750,767 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (38 minutes ago)