Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04196 AOA / IDR *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,250,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,900,602 Kz (Rp 45,295,856) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 3 hours ago)