Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 624.377 AOA / USD *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 4,367,272 Kz ($6,995) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,140,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr81 (about 4 hours ago)