Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 727.877 AOA / EUR *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,584 Kz (€3,618) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Kz in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)