Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Luanda, Angola
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.733 AOA / EGP *
Do you live in Luanda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Luanda (Angola)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Kz in Luanda you would need to make just about 1,115,301 Kz (E£ 28,070) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)